Monday, April 11, 2011

english thing! ha!!!

"Kat Von D Signs Her New Book At Barnes & Noble In New York." UPI Photo Collection. United Press International, 2010. Gale Student Resources In Context. Web. 11 Apr. 2011.
My experience with research is quite a bit. I have been interested in researching lots of fun and exciting facts of things and people. I can concentrate for a bout 15 minutes then I loose concentration. That is very bad I am working on my concentration skills. This project should help me with this problem.  I think computer research is better than the old fashion way of learning about people in books, because that is boring! Like right now I just lost concentration in this project and I don’t know what to put on this but it’s a grade so I have to put something. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment